Thursday, September 19, 2013

Take Care of The Love We Received

Today is the Moon Festival in China. Moon Festival is at August 15th in lunar year. We believe this is the day that we can see the most round moon in a year. It is a festival for families to spend together, view the moon, and eat moon cakes.
I received a video call this morning when I just got up. It was form my parents. They said happy Moon Festival to me, and asked me if I had good time in college so far. Then, I talked to my grandparents, uncles, aunts, and cousins. They all sent their best wishes to me. I felt something warm flowed in my deep heart. I almost cried. I felt I was not alone, even though my family and I are thousands miles apart.
After the video call, I realized I just argued with my mom several days ago because she was keep talking to me when I was busy doing my homework. I felt regret. When we receive such unconditional love from our family members and friends, we think they suppose to love us, and we do not really take care of their love. We always shout at our parents and say they are annoying, but talk to other person, even a stranger, nicely. We always hurt the person who loves us.
So, we should cherish and take care of the love we received. It is such a priceless precious in our entire life.

1 comment:

  1. I am guilty of treating others better than my loved ones and I am ashamed of it! I should understand how my mom feels when I behave badly and realize how it makes her feel. But anyways Happy Moon Festival from me to you:)

    ReplyDelete