Friday, September 27, 2013

Cartoons Are Not Only for Children

I got a phone call yesterday. It was from my mom. When she asked me what I was doing, I told her I was watching a cartoon. Then, she said: "Oh my God! How old are you?" I felt kind of angry, but I already decided I would not argue with her, and I would control my emotion. So, I just told her, cartoons are not only for children.
When other people laugh at me when I am watching cartoons, I always have this question in my mind: why cannot adults love cartoons? All the brilliant artists who produce those brilliant, interesting, and funny cartoons are adults. They can produce such good cartoons because they love their jobs. They love cartoons. They enjoy what they are doing. Those artists first produce cartoons for themselves, then for children.
Cartoons are actually a subject combined with high technology, good performance, and, the most important, good stories. Many people can spend several years to produce a good cartoon.
Watching cartoons is the best way to release stress and tension for me. When I am watching a cartoon, I just forget all the difficulties that I face. I don't need to think about anything. I can just lay back and enjoy. Additionally, as a prospective designer, cartoons can inspire me a lot. I always find many new and interesting ideas in cartoons.
I love cartoons! I just cannot live without cartoons!

1 comment:

  1. As a kid I dont think I was that into cartoon shows. I wish I was! But I do believe adults can be into cartoons still. Why not?

    ReplyDelete